Saturday, July 14, 2012

Something new...

From caterer to caterer...airport to airport

I spend time to go to caterer to caterer, from airport to airport.
Working with catering chefs to finish the menu.

Check all the facilites of caterer...
Smoked duck breast with glazed orange & green asparagus...
The appetizer for Bussines class...
Grilled snapper with ginger soya sauce for one from choices main dish...

Yoghurt mousse cake with raspberry sauce for dessert.
Different style when I was in the hotel, now I must consider for everythings...not only the food.
I must thinking of the capability of the caterer itself, if I make the menu too difficult or they can't find the right materials...we must sit together & find the solution.
I must thinking of the equipments & loading scale...this is never happen in the hotel industries...for me airline catering industries more complicated than the hotel.
Some times is unbelieveble...

No comments:

Post a Comment